Home Services Contact
Tier 1 Visas
This visa category is available to the nationals of those countries who want to come to UK for business and work purposes. This visa is further classified into the following categories:
  • Tier 1 Entrepreneur
    This visa category is for Non-European nationals who want to get lawful stay in the UK by investing in a brand new business or they can become the part of an existing business. This category leads to settlement. We at AM UK LAW can help you to get this visa.

  • Tier 1 Investor
    Tier 1(investor) category is for those individuals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK. This category leads to settlement. To qualify for this category one should have minimum £1 million funds available and must be freely transferable to the UK and convertible to pounds sterling.
Tier 2- General
This visa category is for those foreign nationals who have been offered a skilled job to fill a gap in the work force that cannot be filled by a settled worker. The employer’s sponsorship license is necessary to apply for the visa to the UKBA. This category includes applicants coming to fill shortage occupations
  • Intra-Company Transfer
    This visa category is for employee of a multi-national company who is being transferred to a United Kingdom based branch of the same organisation either on a long term basis or frequent short visits. There are sub-categories of intra company transfer:
    Established Staff, Graduate Trainee, Skills Transfer

  • Sports Person
    This visa category is for those people who are elite sportsperson or coach whose employment will make a significant contribution to the development of their sport at the highest level.

  • Ministers of Religion
    This visa category is for those people who have been offered employment or roles with in their faith communities in the United Kingdom such as:
    • Ministers of religion undertaking preaching or pastoral work,
    • Missionaries,
    • Members of religious orders
We at AM UK LAW can help you to get this type of visa at a very competitive price.
Tier 4 Visas
Students can apply in the academic institutions of the UK like Colleges, Universities, Vocational Institutes, Information Management institutes and Hospitality industry institutes and can get a quality and internationally recognized education. The duration of course will tell the length of the stay of the student. The Tier4 visa is for the international students who want to study in these institutes.
  • Tier 4 General
    This category of visa allows you to come in the UK and study for your selected course. In this category work conditions apply and sometimes there is no permission to work in the UK. Some students can come and study without applying for this visa depending upon the nationality of the student.

  • Student Visitor Visa
    This category is for those students who want to come here for short term courses normally less than six months. Under this category you are not allowed to get extension after completing your course.

  • Prospective Student Visa
    Can I come to the UK before I get a place on a course?
    Yes, but it is very important that you apply for entry clearance (EC) as a 'prospective student', and not as any other kind of visitor. You will be expected to provide proof that you have made contact with institutions in the UK. For example letters inviting you for interviews in the UK. 'Prospective students' can stay in the UK for up to six months to make arrangements for their studies. When you have enrolled at a college or university, you will need to extend your stay in the UK as a 'student'.
Tier 5 Visas
  • Tier 5 Creative and Sports workers
    The creative and sporting sub-category allows people to come to the UK for a maximum of 12 months to undertake short term temporary work. If you are a sportsperson, you must be internationally established at the highest level in your sport, and/or your employment must make a significant contribution to the development and running of sport at the highest level in the UK. If you are coaching personnel, you must be suitably qualified to do the job for which you are going to apply.

  • Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme
    This visa category is available for the youths who have an ardent desire to visit UK for travel as well as work purposes for a limited period and want to learn how to work in a multicultural environment. Under this category you can get visa for maximum of two years. Young UK nationals will also be able to benefit from similar opportunities in participating countries.

  • Tier 5 Charity Workers
    The charity workers sub-category is part of the tier 5- temporary workers category of the points based system. This category allows charity workers to come to the UK for a maximum of 12 months to undertake a short-term, temporary work a volunteer.
UK Visitor Visa
If you are coming to the UK as a visitor you are allowed to stay here for up to six months in most cases. There are different kinds of visitor visas like General visitors, child Visitors, Family Visitors, Business Visitors etc. Here at AM UK LAW we are experts in getting you a Visit Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying.
UK Spouse Visa
A UK Spouse Visa enables your husband, wife, fiancé or civil partner to apply for leave to enter, or leave to remain in the UK. You can apply for a UK Spouse Visa on the basis that you are married to a person who is present and settled in Britain and you want to spend your life with him/her.

for detailed information please visit UKBA website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/